£34,550 per year
020 7198 6040
over 3 years ago
The UK’s leading support and research charity for a disease affecting millions, are looking to recruit a Senior New Partnerships Executive. This is an exciting time for an individual to join the expanding team who are working towards an ambitious fundraising target. This role will lead on the development of new, high value corporate partnerships and would be a great opportunity for an individual with either significant experience of corporate partnerships within the sector or strong experience of working in a commercial sales position.
Key responsibilities within this role will include;
- Lead on the development of new high value corporate partnerships between £100, 000 and £1million
- Work proactively to secure new opportunities that have long term benefits
- Lead on the development of approach strategies for a variety of industries
- Preparation of high quality, compelling proposals and presentations for prospective partners
- Support a variety of corporate fundraising mechanisms such as charity of the year partnerships.
The successful applicant will have the following skills and experience;
- A track record of securing £100,000 and over corporate partnerships or demonstrable experience of working in a commercial sales position in a client facing role.
- Experience of successful relationship development and management
- Ability to produce clear and persuasive fundraising proposals
- Excellent written and presentation skills
- Strong negotiation and influencing skills
- Ability to quickly establish a rapport with senior stakeholders
Closing Date: 16th August 2015
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP Recruitment to hear about future posts, please call Alice on 020 7198 6040, or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn't always possible.
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP Recruitment receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Not for Profit website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher
TPP Recruitment is committed to equal opportunities and actively encourages applications from all sectors of the community. We shortlist based on competencies and not on race, religion, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.