£38k - 40k per year
almost 4 years ago
This leading health charity is currently recruiting for a Senior New Business Manager to join its successful corporate fundraising team. You will be responsible for soliciting new partnerships across various fundraising mechanisms.
Key duties within this position will include:
- Researching, identifying and approaching new prospects
- Build and develop new business introductions and relationships
- Design bespoke propositions to win new partnerships
- Lead on pitch and negotiation stages to secure new partners
The successful applicant will have the following skills and experience:
- Proven experience of securing partnerships in the charity sector
- Proven experience of building long term relationships with high level individual stakeholders
- Exceptional listening skills and effective written and oral communication skills with an inspiring communication style
- Creative and imaginative
Closing Date: 20th February
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Ashby on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn’t always possible.
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Recruitment website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher.
We value diversity at TPP and welcome applications from all sections of the community.