£28952.00 - £33563.00 per annum
Chenda Mc Manus
5 months ago
We are working with a medical focused based in Central London who are looking to recruit a Senior Membership Administrator to join their team on a permanent basis.
As a membership body they have over 10,000 members, with their main aim to improve patient care and safety and to promote and support education and research. They also support a number of specialist sub specialities, which have their own membership societies in related fields.
As Membership Administrator you will provide a comprehensive support service to members, as well as 14 individual societies - ensuring effective delivery of their operations.
- Liaise with Executive Officers, Council Members and respond to any enquiries as required.
- To take responsibility for the administration of the Specialist Society grants and the grants awards.
- Take responsibility for the administration of the Executive Council elections.
- Assist the Secretary in editing the society newsletters 2 to 3 times a year.
- Process membership applications, provide membership updates/reports, track membership payments and send out subscription reminders.
- Respond to all membership enquiries and ensure they are dealt with in an efficient and timely manner.