Up to £40000.00 per annum
2 months ago
TPP is currently working with a trade association who are seeking to hire a Senior Media Officer. As an experienced PR & Press professional you will have responsibility for a number of activities, which will include dealing with reactive media enquiries; writing statements and press releases; producing briefing material ahead of media interviews; and generating positive PR opportunities.
Your duties and responsibilities will include :
- Producing written press releases and media advisories
- Writing blogs, op-eds for publication and social media posts
- Pre-briefing print, digital and broadcast media ahead of key stories
- Producing briefing material ahead of print or broadcast interviews
- Developing and maintaining working relationships with key national and sector journalists
- Generating ideas, news stories and opportunities for positive PR moments and creating media plans to complement our campaigns
- Providing comms input and advice for their consumer and B2B campaigns.
Your experience will include :
- Excellent written and verbal English with the ability to communicate with clarity, brevity, fluency and impact.
- Excellent organisational skills, able to juggle a broad range of tasks and projects with limited oversight
- Previous experience of working within a fast-paced, changeable and intense environment
- Demonstrable experience of working in a busy press office
We want you to have every opportunity to demonstrate your skills, ability and potential; please contact us if you require any assistance or adjustment so that we can help with making the application process work for you.