Up to £36624 per annum
about 1 year ago
This fantastic homeless charity are looking for a media/press professional to come and join their team. Within this role you can look forward to joining a busy team who are starting to look at their annual Christmas campaign. You will be leading on high-profile media activity to support the charities work across the UK. You will be delivering dynamic proactive and reactive work that helps to bring the work of this fantastic charity to life. You will be working alongside the Media Manager to develop media strategies and generate coverage for their key campaigns and fundraising initiatives. Working alongside the rest of the PR team, you will be developing key relationships with journalistic contacts and create briefs and concepts for content.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be an experienced PR/Media professional
- Have experience in both a proactive and reactive press environment
- Have strong experience in developing and maintaining key journalistic contacts
- Have an understanding of how to incorporate digital into PR activities.
- Be available at relatively short notice