Up to £32950.00 per annum
over 1 year ago
TPP is currently working with a household name health related charity. They are currently looking to hire a Senior Media & PR Officer who will be joining a dedicated media & PR team of 8, and will be tasked with supporting the delivery of the charity's media & PR strategy across fund raising, policy, caring services campaigning and information and support news.
In addition to working across the different disciplines, you will be taking the lead on delivering consumer PR coverage for the charity's case studies across print, online and broadcast media.
Your duties and responsibilities will include :
- Identify and engage with key consumer media contacts.
- Work with the Case Study Manager to identify and develop case studies for use in the media (national or regional)
- Work with the Celebrity Manager to identify and develop celebrities to support PR campaigns (national and regional)
- Interviewing beneficiaries and nursing staff with confidence and the appropriate sensitivity
- Identify and engage with key media contacts across a specific region in England
- Increase awareness of policy & public affairs, caring services and Information & Support.
- Support the dissemination of key media moments across the English regions.
- Provide ad-hoc support to PR activity outside of already agreed parameters
- To be the PR lead for individual corporate partnerships as required
Your experience will include :
- Previous experience of performing a PR, Media Relations focused role either within the not for profit sector, commercial sector or agency side.
- Excellent writing skills. Previous experience of generating coverage within consumer channels ie Newspapers, Magazine, Broadcast etc.