£30000 - £36000 per annum
about 1 year ago
I am working closely with a membership body who are currently looking to recruit a Senior Marketing Officer to join their friendly, ambitious and hard-working team on a permanent basis.
As a central figure in the organisation, you will have lead responsibility for the management of the marketing function and accountability for all electronic communications, publications, website, database, marketing sales and events.
- Responsible for the overall communications schedule and delivery of campaigns
- Oversee and grow the social media and website presence and its effective SEO and digital promotion
- Project manage flagship events such as education awards, specification awards and AGM/conferences
- Accountable for production of marketing collateral, sales tools, promotional & email campaigns, direct mailshots etc
- Work closely with internal staff and external agencies to ensure brand values and image are followed
This standalone role comes with plenty of variety and is part of a small workforce, therefore it is a fantastic opportunity for anyone who has the confidence to work independently and be the Marketing voice within the organisation. If you are a strong communicator with a strong track record in marketing and event management and you are looking to gain plenty of exposure in several key areas then this role is ideal for you.
Please e-mail your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org along with the reference number - J63088AM - and I will contact you.