Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
£31000.00 - £34000.00 per annum
2 months ago
TPP are looking to appoint a Senior Marketing Officer to work for an international, christian faith-based humanitarian charity whose aims are to help children and young people globally to overcome poverty. Through the charity's work, millions of children and their families are provided access to food and water and given the tools to make long term change.
As the Senior Marketing Officer, part of the Legacy team, you will be responsible for marketing, specifically for the legacies function of the team. This is a role where you will be tasked to produce high quality marketing to engage with new and existing supporters by leaving a gift in their wills. Knowing how to approach conversations with sensitivity and diplomatically are key for this role
This is a great opportunity to work for an organisation whose work spans over 70 years and has reach in over 100 countries and given 200 million children access to education, food and water.
Your duties and responsibilities will include:
- You will be responsible for leading on the broader marketing within the Legacies Team, ensuring that the work is delivered on time and to a high standard, consistent in tone with the charity's overall christian values and principles.
- Ensuring that all the Legacy team's marketing and communications is promoted within all external channels including direct mail, digital and social media
- Identify opportunities to target key audiences with impactful campaigns and measure performance to maximise coverage
- Manage and lead on key legacy projects, liaising with internal and external stakeholders to ensure you maintain and develop the charity's supporter base and attract new donors.
Your experience will include
- Ideally you will have experience with working collaboratively across multiple teams such as Insights, Data, other Marketing teams and external agencies and supporters
- A deep knowledge of fundraising activities including legacy, partnerships, and individual giving.
- You will have experience on working on multi-disciplined projects and be able to work autonomously to achieve set targets on time and of high quality
- For this role, you will be passionate about humanitarian work and the desire to learn about the charity's key audience, their behaviour and how to drive targeting marketing and campaigns
- Understand the charity's christian ethos and be empathetic to their values
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
If you are interested in applying for this role, please submit your CV for review and a member of our team will be in touch to discuss your application.
We want you to have every opportunity to demonstrate your skills, ability and potential; please contact us if you require any assistance or adjustment so that we can help with making the application process work for you.