£43000.00 - £47000.00 per annum
over 1 year ago
I am working with an amazing Health Charity who are looking to recruit a Senior Marketing Manager on a permanent basis.
This is brand new role in a rapidly growing charity which has significantly moved forwards as an organisation over the last 18 months.
Reporting in to the Head of Marketing & Communications, you will be accountable for accelerating the marketing function, working with key stakeholders to develop market plans for priority audiences and increase awareness of the charity and its services. This is an extremely exciting opportunity to make a real difference.
- Accountable for working with key internal stakeholders to develop audience-led multi-media/multi-channel campaigns & engagement strategies to deliver integrated marketing & communications activity
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to understand audience needs and motivations, driving insight from research and apply to the development of marketing & product plans
- Write tactical marketing plans in accordance with strategy & budgets, with input from relevant teams to ensure an integrated marketing & communications approach
- Use processes to project manage marketing & communications integrated campaigns to drive engagement, income and user experience
- Responsible for marketing plans/mailing of e-newsletters & bulletins whilst working alongside the Senior Brand & Content Manager & Senior Digital Manager
This is a fantastic opportunity for a candidate who has experience of the B2B & B2C mix. If you have a track record of developing, implementing & evaluating effective marketing strategies that have created shifts in the awareness, engagement & income generating capacity of an organisation, we would love to hear from you.
This role will appeal to candidates who have a digital marketing perspective and have demonstrable success in project management and a solid understand of campaign development. A background working in healthcare services would be ideal but not essential.
Please e-mail your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the reference number - Ref: J71940AM - in the subject line.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Closing Date: Monday 30th September