Up to £44480.00 per annum
6 months ago
TPP is currently working with a professional membership organisation serving the healthcare sector. They are seeking to hire a Senior Marketing Executive on a fixed term contract basis for a 6 month period.
You will work with our client's marketing team who are responsible for both the acquisition of new members and the retention if existing.
Your duties and responsibilities will include :
- Under the direction of the Head of Marketing, you will be responsible for creating and implementing innovative multi-channel marketing plans to promote our client and its products and its services. You will undertake situation analysis, devise marketing objectives and strategies.
- Within designated portfolios of work, regularly review products/services to ensure they always provide relevance and value for members/customers and recommend developments.
- Work with Communications colleagues to select appropriate online and offline channels for marketing activity.
- Brief Communications colleagues to commission designers and copywriters to develop marketing materials which are in line with our client's brand identity.
- Analyse the effectiveness of marketing activity using data on member recruitment, service usage, effectiveness of activity and return on investment and share with stakeholders.
Your experience will include :
- Over 3 years multichannel marketing experience including the use of digital.
- Previous project management experience
- Previous experience gained in the professional membership is preferred but not an essential requirement.