Up to £43821.00 per annum
about 1 year ago
I am working with a well-known Health Membership Body who are looking to recruit a Senior Marketing Executive to join their friendly, sociable and hard-working team on a fixed-term contract until end of March 2021.
Reporting to the Marketing Manager, you will contribute significantly to helping the organisation meet marketing objectives by developing & delivering marketing plans to promote the organisation.
- Coordinate the logistics for face-to-face recruitment held at universities throughout the UK
- Regularly review products/services to ensure they always provide value for members/customers and recommend developments
- Use an analytical approach to marketing to inform decision making
- Represent the Marketing team at internal meetings to provide advice on marketing practice, help stakeholders meet objectives & present results of marketing activity
- Work with Communications colleagues to select appropriate online and offline channels for marketing activity
- Brief communications colleagues to commission designers & copywriters to develop marketing materials in line with brand identity
- Analyse the effectiveness of marketing activity including collating statistical information on member recruitment, service usage, effectiveness of activity and return on investment and share with stakeholders
This is an exciting opportunity to join an organisation going through a period of positive change and push new opportunities forward. If you have experience of marketing, events coordination and stakeholder management then we would like to hear from you. This role would be great for someone who has experience of developing digital marketing strategies as well as developing & delivering marketing strategies. Ideally a background within Higher Education/Membership organisation but not essential.
Please e-mail your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the reference number - Ref: J72099AM - in the subject line.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Closing Date: Wed 16th October 2019