South West London, London
£30000.00 - £33000.00 per annum
10 months ago
Our client, a specialist producer of Education Services to young people with emotional social and mental health, also offer highly focused education services for pupils with an autistic spectrum condition.
They are looking to recruit a Senior Marketing & Communications Officer to join their friendly, hard-working and sociable team where you will work closely with the Marketing & Communications Manager to assist in the development and execution of their annual marketing plan.
You will also enjoy accountability for assisting with the day-to-day marketing and communications for the organisation. This includes digital marketing, market research as well as copywriting, editing, organising and attending events & exhibitions.
- Assist the Marketing & Communications Manager as well as other staff to issue targeted digital communications to a variety of audiences
- Maintain, edit and update the website as well as effectively use social media to engage with a wider digital audience
- Contribute towards producing marketing materials (leaflets, brochures, posters etc)
- Attend and provide support at organisational events
- Ensure budget is effectively monitored and that expenditure represents value for money
This is a brilliant opportunity for candidates with a good track record of working within marketing and communications and have the experience of effectively planning, organising and managing your own workload with limited supervision.
If you have strong attention to detail and excellent written & oral communications skills then we would like to hear from you. Experience of working within education, charity or the third sector is a bonus but not essential.
If you are interested in applying, please email your CV to email@example.com, quoting the reference number - J69074AM - in the subject line.
Closing Date: Thursday 24th January 2019