£33k - 37k per year
about 3 years ago
This medical charity is looking for someone who can come in and manager a team of 5 staff and all aspects of all Marketing and Communications functions for the charity. They are looking for someone who can take ownership of the brand and really promote the cause of the organisation.
The essential criteria for this post:
- At least two years of working in a senior marketing role in a not for profit organisation.
- Proven track record of delivering innovative effective and engaging marketing and communications plans.
- Experience of line management
- Able to work with people affected by medical conditions and empathy for their cause.
- Able to budget and manage finances for the marketing and communications function.
- Relevant marketing or communications qualification.
- Excellent understanding of digital marketing and communications.