2 months ago
A well-known military/veterans-focused charity in London is looking for a Senior Direct Marketing Manager covering both Acquisition & Retention for a 12 month fixed term contract.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Working with the head of department to develop and manage a highly effective team, monitoring team performance on an ongoing basis.
- Delivering the Individual Giving aspect of the charity's engagement strategy, including accountability for operationalising the supporter acquisition and retention strands.
- Developing the five-year plan to retain and develop supporters, mainly through direct marketing channels and via supporter journeys.
- Managing a budget to achieve the targeted return on investment.
- Working with colleagues in other fundraising teams to ensure that supporters are retained and developed in a joined-up way across DM, events and community channels.
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Andrew on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn't always possible.