£44000.00 - £48000.00 per annum
11 months ago
We are looking for a proactive and organised individual to join a leading higher education organisation on the world rankings within the Degree Education department as a Senior Manager within Education Technology.
This is a permanent position paying £44-48k, with a benefits package to include, generous holiday entitlement, on sit swimming pool, sauna and gym, pension, season ticket loan as well as a wide range of professional development opportunities to support you career path.
The Education Technology team manage and enhance the systems the university uses to deliver world-class programmes to students. As a Senior Manager, you'll lead the annual planning, publishing and building of online courses to ensure the delivery of a highly professional service. You'll also:
- Coordinate the Education Technology annual Canvas workplan
- Contribute to the strategic development of Canvas and all Canvas documentation
- Lead on the development and build of our programmes and course areas
- Oversee the department's Canvas annual planning cycle
- Develop and maintain clear communication channels with other departments, colleagues and faculty
- Provide on-going project support across all Education Technology matters
- Manage and cultivate robust stakeholder relationships
The successful candidate will have experience working in higher education, with a strong understanding of Education Technology, and experience working with VLEs/LMS (e.g. Canvas, Blackboard, Moodle, Sakai), Excel, database and other IT skills. A strong working knowledge of project management and planning and change management skills is essential along with proven line management experience.