Up to £42500.00 per annum
about 1 year ago
This is a brand new role for the charity and they are putting a huge amount of focus on digital and brand to increase their positioning and supporters. The Digital Transformation Manager will have a huge influence on how the charity changes.
The post holder will:
- Have experience of achieving digital transformation in another organisation (ideally, but not necessarily, a charity)
- Have a track record of maximising use of the digital channel to achieve step change
- Have the skills and experience to influence leaders, managers and staff across the organisation to work in new and different ways
- Have a track record of using the digital channel to achieve both customer acquisition and retention and development targets
- Understand that the above points can only be achieved by enabling others to embrace and maximise the use of digital
- Linked to the above, be expert at training others to understand and use digital
- Be expert in all aspects of digital marketing and use of social media to engage target audiences
- Have an outstanding track record of integrating digital activity with offline activity to achieve one customer journey
- Have experience of commissioning web design and development and a strong understanding of these areas (but not required to do the actual design and development)
- Have experience of managing a digital team (the team is small so experience in this area is preferable but not absolutely essential)
There is a very quick turnaround on this role so please contact us asap for more information.