South West London, London
£38000.00 - £40000.00 per annum
almost 4 years ago
Are you ready to make your next move?
If so a brilliant opportunity has come up to work for a very forward thinking team and organisation based in South West London.
This is a charity which has been serving the community for over 170 years, offering a range of high quality services tailored to meet the needs of their residents and employing almost 400 staff across two locations in North and South London.
My client is looking for an experienced Management Accountant to join their Finance Department.
This is a brilliant opportunity for a part qualified or a qualified Management Accountant.
This is a permanent full time role offering a salary between £38,000 - £40,000 per annum.
Some of your key duties are:
- Ensuring financial records of all entities within the organisation are kept up to date
- Reconciliation of all balance sheet accounts on a monthly basis
- Preparation and posting of journals and preparation of monthly journal review sheet
- Identification of month end accruals
- Variance analysis and commentary
- Preparation of monthly cashflow reports
- Preparation of year end audit pack
Key skills required for this role are:
- Recognised CCAB Qualification (part qualified or qualified)
- Experience of the charity sector (desirable but not essential)
- Very strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Good eye for detail
- Very strong analytical skills
- Excellent Excel skills and an understanding of databases
For further details or for a confidential discussion, please feel free to contact Angela Chellappah at TPP Finance and Accountancy on 020 7198 6050 or email her on firstname.lastname@example.org.