South West London, London
£40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum
3 months ago
Ready to take on your next new role in 2019!?
TPP Finance and Accountancy are pleased to be working with an £12million turnover organisation based in South West London. Supporting and working very closely with the Director of Finance and IT, you will be dealing with all aspects of management accounts and leading and managing a team of three.
This is a brilliant opportunity for a part qualified or a qualified Management Accountant with drive and wanting to make a difference.
This is a permanent full time role offering a salary between £40,000 - £45,000 per annum based on experience.
Some of your key duties are:
- Ensuring financial records of all entities within the organisation are kept up to date
- Reconciliation of all balance sheet accounts on a monthly basis
- Preparation and posting of journals and preparation of monthly journal review sheet
- Identification of month end accruals
- Variance analysis and commentary
- Preparation of monthly cashflow reports
- Preparation of year end audit pack
Key skills required for this role are:
- Recognised CCAB Qualification (part qualified or qualified)
- Experience of the charity sector (desirable but not essential)
- Very strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Good eye for detail
- Very strong analytical skills
- Strong Excel skills and an understanding of databases
Interviews for this role will be held w/c 28th January or 4th February 2019.
For further details or for a confidential discussion, please feel free to contact Angela Chellappah at TPP Finance and Accountancy.