£43,959 per year
about 3 years ago
One of the leading mental health charities based in East London are looking for Senior Management Accountant to join their growing team.
This is a permanent role where you will be reporting to the Head of Finance and managing a team on 3 members of staff.
Some of your key duties are:
- Experience in preparing departmental and corporate budgets
- Experience in producing management accounts and evaluating financial performance
- Experience in dealing with budget holders
- Experience in development systems and improving processes
Key skills required for this role are:
- Qualified Accountant (CIMA, ACCA, CIPFA, ACA)
- Experience managing a team
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Willingness to travel
Please apply with your CV immediately if interested in this role.