Up to £40935 per annum
5 months ago
TPP is proud to be recruiting for a much loved international development charity for a Senior Major Donor Officer, based in London, paying £40,935. The role is full time to cover maternity until September 2019.
You will work across the major donor team of 7 to develop their new giving circles programme. You will develop the programme's strategy, cases for support, prospecting plans, and managing several senior volunteers/supporters.
Duties will include:
- Work directly with senior volunteers including Trustees and supporters to lead the development of their giving circle model
- Develop the case for support for our giving circles, and oversee the creation of fundraising materials
- Support the major donor team to raise funds through giving circles
- Develop innovative ways of approaching and meeting a wide range of prospects
- Organise high profile events to engage giving circle members
To be successful in this role you have an excellent income track record. You will have sound research and prospecting skills. Finally, you will be highly organised with attention to detail.
*Ad hoc working from home occasionally is fine, subject to line manager's agreement. There can also be flexibility around start and finish times, so although standard office hours are 9-5, could potentially work 8-4 or 10-6; again, this would be subject to agreement.
How to Apply
Closing date for applications: 24th Sept
Interviews - 3rd / 4th October
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Patrick on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.