9 days ago
A well-known military charity is looking for a Senior Major Donor Manager to join their offices in London on a permanent basis.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Developing and managing a highly effective team, monitoring team performance on an ongoing basis.
- Working to deliver the high value giving aspect of the charity's engagement strategy, including accountability for operationalising the HNWI strand.
- Managing a personal portfolio of HNWIs and prospects, taking responsibility for securing new business
- Leading on the development of an annual special project and/or event to engage the HNWI target audience.
- Assisting with the development and implementation of high value processes (identification, qualification, cultivation, solicitation, stewardship) to help maximise partnership opportunities.
- Managing a budget to achieve the targeted return on investment.
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Andrew on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to email@example.com. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn't always possible.