£50000 - £53000 per annum
8 months ago
The TPP Fundraising and Development team are supporting a leading international charity with the search for a Legacy Manager. In this role you will report to the Head of Individual Giving and lead a small team of staff who look after the charity's largest income stream.
Specifically you will:
- Maximise net income from Legacies, by building and stewarding productive pledger relationships and proactively securing new Legacy pledgers
- Plan, implement, monitor and evaluate a broad range of projects, activities and promotions to maximise income
- Effectively manage the Legacy administration team, giving guidance and support as appropriate
- Contribute to the charity's fundraising strategy, with a particular focus on Legacy giving
- Assist in the delivery of the Five Year Plan, developing operational plans to substantially increase fundraised income
- Be responsible for establishing, developing and managing relationships with a portfolio of high net worth individuals who are Legacy pledgers
In order to be considered for this fantastic opportunity, you will possess a specialised knowledge of Legacies and have a track record in Legacy stewardship programmes, Legacy fundraising and Legacy administration. You will be experienced in identifying new business opportunities, and a strong relationship builder with a track record of stewarding long-term relationships with Legacy pledgers. You will have some experience of staff management, and a good understanding of budgeting/financial planning.
To apply to this role, please reply to this advert with an updated copy of your CV. Alternatively, contact Evie Green on TPP's Fundraising and Development team for a confidential discussion.