Up to £38438.00 per annum
11 months ago
Our Client is a leading male specialist cancer charity, they have an exciting vacancy for a Senior Knowledge Officer to join their Knowledge Team which continually develops a robust evidence base to drive improvements for men at risk of cancer.
The team identifies, analyses, interprets and explains data from clinical trials, whilst providing comprehensive details about the implications of clinical research including an epidemiological understanding.
The team commissions or undertakes research to fill knowledge gaps, often publishing the findings for clinical stakeholders.
As the Senior Knowledge Answer you will be critical to developing the robust evidence that underpins the work to drive improvements for men with or at risk of cancer, delivering projects and activities that ensure the charities strategy is underpinned by a scientific and clinical evidence base of the most up to date and effective ways to transform diagnosis, treatment and support.
Key experience and attributes will include:
- Educated to postgraduate level in a biomedical discipline
- Possess proven analytical skills across qualitative and quantitative data including statistical dta from clinical trials and clinical audits
- Have knowledge of the health sector, with the knowledge of their data sources
- Be able to convert complex research / clinical information into everyday language
- Ability to conduct research independently and provide relevant recommendations
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date = 26 April