£15.00 - £20.00 per hour
about 1 year ago
This is an immediate start on going interim role working for a developing charity based in London.
Reporting to the IT Manager and working as part of a team of 7 people, it'll be the role of the Senior IT Support Officer to provide 2nd/3rd line support, and administration support on ICT infrastructure, and assist the IT manager in the delivery of ICT strategy.
Your duties as the Senior IT Officer will include;
- Providing excellent customer service to internal and external stakeholders
- Delivering excellent Audio - Visual support - covering set up for all venue's that are hired out
- Assisting the ICT manager in developing, implementing and delivery of systems, security, and ICT policies
- Ensuring that all ICT infrastructure is secure, updated and compliant with best practices
- Undertake and coordinate ICT projects
- Resolve all 2nd line and 3rd line support issues ensured everything is documented and maintaining best service delivery
- Ensuring all systems and processes are properly documented and up to date
Applicants for the position of Senior IT Support Officer must be immediately available. This temporary role will go on until a suitable permanent options has been appointed and the successful candidate for this role can also apply for the permanent role.
If you have a proven track in 2nd/3rd line IT support role than you must apply by sending your CV to email@example.com