Up to £32000.00 per annum
over 1 year ago
TPP is currently working with a fantastic Youth Development charity.
They are seeking to hire a Senior Internal Communications Officer who will be responsible for taking the lead on communications to all employees and their large volunteer base.
You will be responsible for communicating on a range of issues relevant to staff action and engagement. You will make use of all relevant existing communication platforms and developing a strategy to support and aid delivery.
Your duties and responsibilities will include :
- Devising and implementing communications plans and campaigns targeted at employees and volunteers, and using insights to measure their impact.
- Writing and editing using plain English to produce accessible copy for multiple channels and audiences.
- Project management specific projects and comms for specific audiences.
- Use video, blogging, live-streamed discussions and other non-traditional media to promote cultural change and engagement.
- Promote our client's brands and values to internal stakeholders.
- Refine and develop the internal communications strategy and action plan.
- Work with key stakeholders to develop content for the organisation's intranet systems and leading its management and delivery.
- Create informative, relevant copy for internal and volunteer audiences in print, web-based media and presentations.
Your experience will include :
- Sound knowledge of an internal communications function including digital and social media.
- Two years + experience in a similar role.
- Excellent written and verbal skills with good attention to detail.
- Ability to cope under pressure in a busy communications office environment, prioritise work and meet deadlines.
- Good interpersonal and communications skills including the ability to communicate with staff, volunteers and the public, including the press and film crews;
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively in both written and verbal representations
- Ability to work unsupervised and take responsibility.