£34500.00 - £35500 per annum
4 months ago
Our client is a youth development charity who are looking to hire a Senior level internal communications professional to join their team.
Reporting into the Director of Communications, the role holder will be responsible for leading on all internal communications to all staff on a range of issues relevant to staff action, engagement and understating.
Duties and responsibilities will include :
- Devising and implementing communications plans and campaigns and using insights to measure their impact.
- Writing & editing to produce accessible copy for multiple channels and audiences.
- Project Management
- Use video, blogging, live streamed discussions and other non traditional media to promote cultural change.
- Refine internal comms strategy.
- 2+ years experience in role or similar.
- Sound knowledge of internal comms function including digital and social media.
- Excellent written and verbal skills and good attention to detail.
Closing Date 20th April 2018.