£38000 - £43000 per annum
22 days ago
TPP are looking to appoint a Senior Innovation Lead (Fundraising Product Development) for one of the UK's leading and recognisable homeless charities.
This is a great role for someone who is looking to use their experience within Marketing and Fundraising to create new, innovative products, campaigns, and events to help raise money and awareness for an important issue and to ultimately help people who are affected by homelessness.
Working as part of a new directorate, the product development and innovation (PDI) team was established to ensure new, innovative products are launched with additional, cross organisational collaboration and inclusive of the charities anti-racism agenda.
Your duties and responsibilities will include:
* Working closely with the Head of PDI, you will lead and help on a number of new products that fully maximise and diversify the charities fundraising channels and ensure continued engagement with the target audience
* You will carry out analytical research to create strategies to the effectiveness of any current products and to identify new markets
* You will lead, manage, and collaborate with other teams within the PDI and wider Income Generation Directorate
* Working along side the senior leadership team to develop new product frameworks, budget management and building relationships with key external partners
Your experience will include:
* A strong background in product creation and delivery.
* We will consider anyone with campaign or event management
* Previous experience in project management highly desirable
* You will have an up-to-date knowledge of digital marketing both regarding performance and creating key products and campaigns
* Excellent project management skills with a proven record of delivery
* You an analytical and collaborative approach when working with internal stakeholders, external partners and agencies
We want you to have every opportunity to demonstrate your skills, ability, and potential; please contact us if you require any assistance or adjustment so that we can help with making the application process work for you
To apply for this Senior Innovation lead (Fundraising Product Development) vacancy, please email your CV to our Office & Specialist Support Team quoting the reference number 75473DW. All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
We want you to have every opportunity to demonstrate your skills, ability and potential; please contact us if you require any assistance or adjustment so that we can help with making the application process work for you.