City of London, London
£30000 - £36000 per annum
7 months ago
TPP delighted to be working with a highly regarded national homeless charity as they look to recruit a Senior Individual Giving Officer into the acquisition side of their fundraising team. This team has a track record of strong performances due to the fact they work toward changing the Individual Giving offering the team provides, reflecting the changes in the market and the new brand. They have a focus on recruiting new supporters from outside of their current base, looking to move away from more traditional routes like mail responsive supporters to and test new channels and products. This is an exciting time to join this charity but also an amazing role to push your career forward.
Job Title: Senior Individual Giving Officer
Salary: £30,000 to £36,000
As the Senior Individual Giving Officer, you will be responsible for the full management of acquisition campaigns, from conception to delivery. You will work with the Head of the department to devise a fundraising strategy, analyses campaign results, providing reports to assist in budgeting and forecasting. Within the role you will work on the acquisition programme which will include online and offline marketing activities, utilise a number of their products to engage with supporters as well as testing out new approaches.
Essential experience needed for the role:
* Experience of working within a Direct Marketing role within a charity environment. Being able to manage direct and digital marketing campaigns.
* Experience of working with suppliers, ensuring they are fully briefed and meeting set standards and performance.
* Experience in analysing campaign results, being able to draw conclusions and present findings.
* Ability to come up with creative new ways of working, able to see a problem and work out different ways to resolve it.
* Strong interpersonal skills, the ability to not build relationships internally but externally with several agencies and stakeholders.
This is an amazing role that will give you the freedom to put your ideas into practice. If you are interested in a role that will support in developing your career further than we would like to discuss the role with you in some more details.