£22k - 26k per year
over 4 years ago
TPP are working closely with a school based in Reading who are currently searching for a Senior HR Assistant to provide maternity cover on a 15 month, fixed-term basis. Please see further details below.
- To provide high level HR support to the Head of HR and team.
- Maintaining HR files and records of employees including Centralised Register in accordance with regulatory requirements.
- Undertake all vetting checks for all staff including volunteers, casual staff, peripatetic staff and contractors with regards to references, medicals, checking the right to work in the UK and DBS checks; advising the relevant line manager when a member of staff is cleared to start work.
- Follow the recruitment process from start to finish, reviewing job descriptions, selecting the media to advertise vacancies, arranging and setting up interviews, informing candidates of the outcome, producing and sending out job offers and employment contracts and evaluating the quality of candidates post recruitment.
- Responding to e mails received in the HR shared inbox.
- Responding to the HR queries.
- General administration, HR Systems changes and filing.
- Ensure the HR database and intranet is kept updated.
- Organise training days.
The ideal candidate:
- Part or full CIPD qualification desired, however not essential
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills
- Ability to work successfully within a small team
If you have the relevant skills and experience, please send a copy of your CV to HR@TPP.co.uk quoting the job reference JR61245JR.
We value diversity at TPP and welcome applications from all sections of the community.