£0.00 - £39000.00 per annum
10 months ago
TPP are working with an international animal welfare charity based in Central London who require an experienced Senior HR Advisor to join the small HR team on a 12 month mat cover starting ASAP.
The successful candidate will work with the Head of HR to provide a high quality HR service which will add value to support the organisations strategy and objectives.
- You will be responsible for the overall management of UK recruitment and implementing the strategy as well as being responsible for the budget
- Providing quality advice to managers and staff in the UK and overseas from time to time including job evaluations, inductions, benefits, and all employee relations.
- Responsible for overseeing the upkeep of the SAGE HR and E-recruitment system to ensure records are accurate, stored correctly and destroyed when necessary in accordance with data protection regulations
- Coordinate annual PDR process and produce annual L&D plan with input from the L&D manager as well as developing and presenting workshops.
- Do an annual review following latest employment law changes, update policies, guidelines, employment contracts and forms with legislative updates in a timely manner to ensure they are compliant and fit for purpose.
- Experience in a generalist HR role, ideally within the NFP sector
- Experience of supporting and coaching managers through the performance management processes
- Highly experienced in using HR systems such as SAGE HR, e- recruitment systems and developing global L&D platforms.
- Experience of job evaluation and pay and grading
If you have the relevant experience then please apply and get in touch if you wish to discuss further.