£0.00 - £39000.00 per annum
6 months ago
TPP are working with an international animal welfare charity based in Central London who require an experienced Senior HR Advisor to join the small HR team on a 12 month mat cover starting ASAP.
The successful candidate will work with the Head of HR to provide a high quality HR service which will add value to support the organisations strategy and objectives.
- You will be responsible for the overall management of UK recruitment and implementing the strategy as well as being responsible for the budget
- Providing quality advice to managers and staff in the UK and overseas from time to time including job evaluations, inductions, benefits, and all employee relations.
- Responsible for overseeing the upkeep of the SAGE HR and E-recruitment system to ensure records are accurate, stored correctly and destroyed when necessary in accordance with data protection regulations
- Coordinate annual PDR process and produce annual L&D plan with input from the L&D manager as well as developing and presenting workshops.
- Do an annual review following latest employment law changes, update policies, guidelines, employment contracts and forms with legislative updates in a timely manner to ensure they are compliant and fit for purpose.
- Experience in a generalist HR role, ideally within the NFP sector
- Experience of supporting and coaching managers through the performance management processes
- Highly experienced in using HR systems such as SAGE HR, e- recruitment systems and developing global L&D platforms.
- Experience of job evaluation and pay and grading
If you have the relevant experience then please apply and get in touch if you wish to discuss further.