£0.00 - £21.00 per hour
over 1 year ago
TPP are currently working on behalf of a charity to recruit a Senior HR Advisor. Our client is looking for someone to start immediately to do the temporary 3-month assignment whilst she recruits permanently (must be available at short notice)
I am also working on the role permanently - please advise which one you would like to go forward for. There is an opportunity for this role to go temporary to permanent for the successful candidate.
Role: Senior HR Advisor
Location: Central London
Employment Type: temporary + permanent
Salary/rate: £21.00 PAYE
Duration: 3 months
Working hours: 37.5 hrs
Reporting to the Head of HR
Short description of role:
* Manage all stages of the recruitment and selection process, from confirmation of the need to recruit through to the short listing and interviewing.
* Advise managers as to the most appropriate method of advertising for vacancies, and manage recruitment consultancy contracts
* Review recruitment processes as appropriate and incorporate best practice.
* Guide recruiting managers, ensuring that best practice is adhered to, and participate in
* interview panels as appropriate.
* Conduct exit interviews with leavers and ensure information is acted upon appropriately.
* Advise managers on VISA restrictions and requirements in relation to recruitment.
Learning and Development:
* Effectively manage the Performance and Development Review process providing support and advice to managers and staff, including staff briefings.
* Work with managers to analyse learning needs for their teams and assist the Head of HR in the implementation of a corporate learning and development plan.
* Working with the Head of HR to develop and deliver management and staff
* training/briefing sessions, on a variety of topics.
* Provide advice and guidance to staff across all aspects of HR policy, practice and employment legislation as required and continuously be proactive in promoting an understanding of these throughout the organisation.
* Develop proposals and procedures and advise staff and senior managers in response to changes in employment legislation
* Advise managers and staff on changes to roles and job descriptions ensuring they adopt a consistent, fair and legally robust approach.
* Work with the HR Administrator to safeguard the security and confidentiality of personnel records (both paper and electronic) ensuring that accurate information is kept n accordance with Data Protection.
* Maintain accurate records and ensuring that appropriate and timely action is taken in respect of key dates (e.g. contract end dates, probationary periods etc.).
* Liaise with the Facilities Manager on occupational health matters and represent the human resources function on the health and safety project team and other such teams as appropriate.
* Process payroll changes on the payroll system and check payroll reports to ensure all changes have been processed correctly. (This is shared alternate months with the HR Administrator).
* Working with the HR Administrator to organise and implement the annual salary review process.
* Manage job evaluations, salary surveys and assist in the larger scale reviews of salaries
If you are interested in this role or would like to discuss other opportunities available at TPP please email quoting the J61568JH