£40000 - £41000 per annum
over 1 year ago
TPP Recruitment are currently working closely with an independent health care charity who are currently recruiting for a permanent Senior HR adviser for their budding HR team.
The Senior HR Adviser will deliver a comprehensive HR support service by providing human resources advice, support and guidance to managers and staff.
Accountable to Head of HR
Competitive salary in place - £40,000 - £41,000
37.5 hours per week (core office hours are 9:00am -5:30pm Monday to Friday)
Key Responsibilities include:
- Manage all stages of the recruitment and selection process.
- Advise managers on advertising vacancies.
- Review recruitment process' and incorporate best practice.
- Conduct exit interviews.
Learning and Development:
- Effectively manage performance and development process' providing support and advice.
- Analysing the different requirements for each individual team and working with the Head of HR to implement a L&D plan.
- Working with the Head of HR to develop and deliver management and staff training/briefing sessions, on a variety of topics.
Provide advice and guidance to staff across all aspects of HR policy, practice and employment legislation as required and continuously be proactive in promoting an understanding of these throughout the organisation. This may, for example, include matters such as sickness, maternity leave, performance management, disciplinary and grievances, and staff well-being.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Degree educated and CIPD qualified
- Has significant experience of working within a human resources department
- Evidence of having managed a recruitment and selection process
- Evidence of managing and implementing L&D initiatives
- Experience of Change management techniques
If you have the relevant skills and experience required for this role, please send your CV to HR@TPP.co.uk quoting the reference number J61114JH