£55000.00 - £65000.00 per annum
6 days ago
I am currently working alongside a well-established charity who work towards the development of opportunities for girls globally. They are seeking to recruit a Head of Finance on a permanent basis based in Northwest London. You will be ensuring the finance team are managed efficiently and properly and all financial obligations are met. Reporting into the Chief Executive and Deputy Chief Executive and you will have 2 direct reports. You will build the Finance Function and help deliver exceptional finance services to the charity.
- To provide accurate financial information, including income, expenditure, balance sheet, cash flow and budget holder information.
- Liaising with budget managers.
- To support and ensure development of financial management information, analysis, processes and systems.
- To manage the year end audit process, liaising and managing external auditors 'relationships.
- Supporting and assisting the Finance team to ensure budget holders, senior management and trustees are serviced.
- To ensure Iris Financials is set up and working effectively for all staff and provide help and support to staff when required.
- To organise, support and attend meetings with auditors, committees and conferences.
- To act as an ambassador on behalf of the charity, to create opportunities to grow the external profile and reputation with key audiences and purse strategic alliances.
To be considered for the Head of Finance role you must be a qualified accountant or part qualified and have a proven track record as a Chief Financial Officer or similar role and seniority provide strategic financial advice. You must be experienced with preparing monthly accounts, forecast and management information. It is desirable that the successful candidate has charity-based experience but this is not essential.
This is a full-time permanent position paying £55,000 - £65,000 depending on experience and qualifications. Experience working with PD financial accounting software would be desirable for this positions. If you have the above background and skillset and keen to know more please apply to TPP Recruitment by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
We want you to have every opportunity to demonstrate your skills, ability and potential; please contact us if you require any assistance or adjustment so that we can help with making the application process work for you.