£32000 - £35000 per annum
5 months ago
This leading homelessness charity is recruiting for a Senior Trusts and Statutory Executive to join their well-established team. You will be responsible for maximising income from trusts, foundations and statutory source, you will focus on gifts over £10,000.
Key duties within this role will include:
- Submitting high-quality applications to a variety of funders
- To cultivate potential and existing funding relationships through a range of methods including meetings, calls and reporting
- Planning, writing and project-managing new large-scale, multi-year applications to funders such as the Big Lottery Fund
You will have the following skills and experience:
- Experience of successfully soliciting funds from trust and statutory sources
- Experience of producing timely, high-quality reports and managing targets and deadlines
- A strong track record of identifying potential funding prospects
- Strong communication skills, oral and excellent written skills
Closing Date: 19th October
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Ashby on 02071 986 040 or send your CV to email@example.com. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn't always possible.