£32000.00 - £36000.00 per annum
12 months ago
A pivotal highly valuable and well-regarded charity looking after children and their mental health based in the heart of Central West London are currently actively seeking a Senior Grants & Fundraising Officer to come in and be responsible for raising all income from charitable trusts and statutory sources.
The successful candidate will also have the opportunity to contribute to the department's overall fundraising strategy and play a key role in developing and securing funding for existing and new projects.
Duties for this role will include:
* Developing an in-depth knowledge of strategic objectives, projects and activities in order to source suitable funding to sustain and develop this work.
* To research, develop and produce a range of bids to charitable trusts and foundations, and occasionally to local authorities, government departments and other appropriate organisations.
* To work with the Head of Finance and Head of Partnerships & Communications to develop project budgets and present these clearly to funders.
* To secure annual income of over £200,000 p.a. from charitable trusts.
* To work with the Deputy CEO to manage and report on contracts with local authorities.
* To develop strong long-term relationships with charitable trusts and grow income from these sources.
* To be the key worker on the monitoring of grant usage and project reporting.
* To meet with funders as necessary to provide further information about our work and outline our case for support.
* To develop and maintain a database of grants and to develop an easy to use system of annual approaches to funders.
* To identify any opportunities for making approaches to the corporate sector to solicit fundraising sponsorship, advertising, secondments, gifts in kind and workplace support.
* Working with the Head of Partnerships and Communications, to be responsible for obtaining accurate and up-to-date information from internal staff regarding service need, delivery and outcomes
* To work with the Senior Management Team and operational managers to identify opportunities to develop new services and to secure the necessary funding to deliver these.
* To ensure accurate and accessible record keeping of all activity and relationships.
This role will compliment a strong communicator with a proactive attitude and approach to their work and in return for your effective continuous work this role provides an excellent team environment with a focus on doing great and highly needed work with children and their metal health.
If this role sounds of firm interest to you please submit to TPP Recruitment today a copy of your most up to date CV along with the best contact number for you.