£45000 - £50000 per annum
about 1 month ago
I am working with a well established Education organisation seeking to appoint a Senior Financial Accounting Manager on a permanent basis to start as soon as possible. This position requires someone to work closely with the Finance Director and support the finance team of 8 in the UK and 3 overseas. The Senior Financial Accounting Manager will be responsible for the ensuring financial reporting accuracy across the whole global business and line manage the Financial Accounting Manager.
- Work closely with IT and Projects teams to ensure that Finance requirements are taken into consideration when developing integrations
- Ensure further development with the organisations new accounting system NetSuite
- Manage the month-end reporting process across all entities including overseas
- Assist the Finance Director in preparation of the consolidated annual accounts
- Work with the external auditors and ensuring that appropriate accounting adjustments are made.
- Assist the Finance Director in the preparation of the annual budget.
- Oversee the Financial Accounting Manager including preparation and submission of quarterly VAT Returns, annual Corporation Tax Return, Fixed Asset Management and Balance Sheet reconciliations.
- Part or fully qualified in a recognised accounting qualification (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) or equivalent.
- Experience with liaising with internal and external stakeholders.
- High level excel user including PowerPoint, OneDrive, OneNote, and Planner.
To be considered for the Senior Financial Accounting Manger vacancy you must have a proven track record of working within a similar role and be able to hit the ground running. It would be an advantage to have Netsuite experience but not essential. If you have experience of working with Multi-currency financials this will also be an added advantage.
This permanent role is available to start as soon as possible and not-for-profit sector experience is required. If you have the above background and skillset and keen to know more please apply to TPP Recruitment by sending your CV to email@example.com
We want you to have every opportunity to demonstrate your skills, ability and potential; please contact us if you require any assistance or adjustment so that we can help with making the application process work for you.