£43,959 per year
over 3 years ago
One of the leading mental health charities based in East London are looking for Senior Financial Accountant to join their growing team.
This is a permanent role where you will be reporting to the Head of Finance and managing a team on 3 members of staff.
Some of your key duties are:
• Experience in producing the full set of year-end charity and consolidated financial accounts
• Experience in developing and reviewing systems and processes
• Strong experience in assessing cost structures, overhead costs etc
• Experience in dealing with charity VAT
• Very strong experience in producing the full set of year-end financial accounts and leading on audits
Key skills required for this role are:
• Qualified Accountant (CIMA, ACCA, CIPFA, ACA)
• Experience managing a team
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Willingness to travel
Please apply with your CV immediately if interested in this role.