£50k - 55k per year
about 3 years ago
One of Britain’s largest research agency are looking for a Senior Financial Accountant to join their team.
This is a permanent position offering a salary of £50,000 - £55,000 per annum.
You will be managing a team of two members of staff.
Your key duties would include:
• Monthly reconciliation of Balance Sheet control accounts
• Experience of producing annual statutory accounts
• Experience of maintaining cashflow forecasts and track weekly cash requirements
• Very strong Financial Accounts experience
• Experience of manging a team
This is an excellent opportunity for a newly qualified Chartered Accountant with relevant experience.
If interested please apply with your CV for immediate consideration.