City of London, London
£26666.00 - £28278.00 per annum
7 months ago
A leading foundation that funds research and analysis are looking for a Finance Officer to join their new finance team.
You will be working very closely with the Financial Controller and the Finance Business Partner. This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to bring all their skills and attributes to a growing charity.
The salary being offered is between £26,666 - £28,278 per annum based on experience and knowledge.
Some of your key duties and responsibilities are:
- Processing invoice payments for suppliers and grant recipients
- Generate invoices for income
- Processing payments including BACS, cheques and cash
- Reconciling bank transactions
- Supporting payroll processes
- Supporting the Financial controller
- Monitoring bank accounts
Key skills required for this role are:
- Experience working within the charity sector
- AAT qualified or studying towards a recognised accountancy qualification
- Experience of maintaining database systems
- Experience of managing petty cash
- Experience of processing high volumes of invoices
If interested in this role, please apply immediately with a copy of your CV or contact Angela Chellappah at TPP Finance and Accountancy.