South West London, London
£27000.00 - £28000.00 per annum
over 2 years ago
My client based in South West London are looking for a Senior Finance Officer to join their finance team.
This is a newly created role, offering a salary of £28,000 per annum.
You will be managing one Finance Assistant and reporting to the Finance Manager. You will also be the main point of contact for all budget holders in this charity.
Some of your main duties and responsibilities are:
- Financial ledgers and bank and balance sheet reconciliations
- Managing a part time Finance Officer
- Dealing with VAT and Gift Aid
Candidates applying for this role must have the following skills and qualifications:
- Studying towards a recognised Finance qualification
- Attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
Candidates shortlisted for this role will be requested to write a supporting statement stating the reason you are suitable for this role.
Interviews will take place on 17th August 2018.
If you are interested in this role, please apply immediately with a copy of your CV.