Up to £29000 per annum
11 months ago
The role will involve:
To deal with day-to-day financial tasks. These include (not exclusively) data entry, payment management, credit control, month end closure, full bank reconciliation, liaison with relevant budget holders and the successful resolution of relevant financial queries. Also responsible for maintaining both the sales and purchase ledgers, such as:
- Maintain accurate and effective records of all payments using the 'Accounting Office' module of the Institute's Iris Integra database.
- Delivering accurate monthly reports for staff, as needed to facilitate the efficient operation of each department.
- Keep an accurate record of all outstanding invoices and work with colleagues to minimise outstanding debts
- Analysis of company credit cards
- Analysis of bank direct debits (pensions, bank charges, maintenance contracts etc.)
- Full bank reconciliation of all Institute accounts
- Processing supplier invoices
- Maintenance of the invoice authorisation procedure
- Experienced user of computerised accounting systems for all aspects of purchase ledger, sales ledger, cash and bank, maintaining financial records etc.
- Experienced user of Microsoft Excel
- Knowledge of accounting modules of CRM databases
- Holder of an accounting qualification or currently studying (desirable)
- Experienced user of Sage Line 50 (desirable)
- Experienced user of Iris Integra CRM (desirable)
- Knowledge of the voluntary sector and/or membership organisations (desirable)