East London, London
£35000.00 - £41000.00 per annum
2 months ago
Are you seeking a role where you can have more of a focus on accounts payable and accounts receivable? Are you keen to join a well-known educational charity? I am seeking a Senior Finance Officer such as yourself to join at an exciting time to help support with AP/AR and management accounts as a permanent member of the finance team. A large portion of the role consists of having a Finance Business Partner responsibility based in Greenwich with occasional travel to their office in Cornwall.
- Responsible for posting Month end journals Accrual, Prepayments
- Supporting with month end including maintaining fixed asset register
- Data entry including purchase invoices, staff personal expenses and credit card reconciliations
- Raising sales invoices, and support monthly review of purchase order system
- Bank reconciliations, petty in various currencies
- Assisting the progress with monthly financial reports and reconciliations
As the Senior Finance Officer, you will need to be familiar with the fixed asset register and happy with the AP/AR element of the role to be considered. The breakdown of the role will be 70% AP/AR and 30% fixed assets. You will either be part qualified or a finalist and have worked within a charity or not-for-profit organisation. This permanent Senior Finance Officer role is to start as soon as possible and will consider a months' notice period. If you have the above background and skillset and keen to know more please apply to TPP Recruitment by sending your CV to email@example.com
We want you to have every opportunity to demonstrate your skills, ability and potential; please contact us if you require any assistance or adjustment so that we can help with making the application process work for you.