City of London, London
£35000.00 - £41000.00 per annum
about 1 month ago
About the role:
An International ThinkTank for global affairs and social justice is looking to hire a Senior Events Officer to manage their digital, live and hybrid events. The ThinkTank holds events on a broad range of topics covered by their research, including climate change, development finance, foreign investment, gender & equality, and trade.
This is a dynamic role juggling multiple events of varying topics and virtual arrangements. The predominantly virtual events can include private round-tables, workshops, public events and conferences. You will be responsible for the planning, preparation, and logistics, as well as engaging with a wide range of stakeholders.
You will also liaise with colleagues in the Digital, Facilities and A/V teams both within the organisation and with external suppliers to ensure the smooth running of each event.
You will support the Public Affairs Manager, Communications Manager and Thematic Leads to co-create event concepts and then implement their deliveries.
What you'll need for this role:
* Ability to coordinate a portfolio of multiple events running at the same time
* Good experience of organising and arranging virtual and digital events
* Proficiency in using a range of digital events management tools and virtual platforms
* Knowledge of using multiple virtual event platforms in addition to just Zoom and Teams would be desirable
* Excellent interpersonal/relationship-building skills including the ability to communicate with colleagues and stakeholders at all levels of seniority and from different cultures
If you are interested in applying, please email your CV quoting the reference number in the subject line.
We want you to have every opportunity to demonstrate your skills, ability and potential; please contact us if you require any assistance or adjustment so that we can help with making the application process work for you.