£34000.00 - £38000.00 per annum
4 months ago
A leading Children's Charity is looking for a Senior Events Manager to join their London office asap. Joining a team of 4, you will be expected to manage all aspects of allocated events and deputise for the Head of Events as required.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Taking responsibility for areas such as event project management, guest management, production, printed materials and marketing, liaising with venues, suppliers and printers and conducting risk assessments.
- Providing support to the Event Committees and Chairs established to organise the Events. This will encompass producing agendas and producing timely minutes, as directed by the Committee Chair.
- Administration for the events, including the creation of budgets and project plans, plus processing bookings, issuing tickets, etc.
- Proactive data collection , exporting reports, creating invoices etc, and processing gift-aid declarations.
- Attending the events and taking responsibility for the set-up and running of the event on the day.
If you have extensive experience in event planning for special events, a sound knowledge of Event Management within the Charity sector and you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Andrew on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to email@example.com. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn't always possible.