£15.38 - 15.38 per hour + Holiday Pay
OS Temp Team
about 4 years ago
Senior Events Coordinator - World Leading Membership Organsiation
A world leading membership organisation are looking for a Senior Events Coordinator to join their team at their head offices in London. This is an exciting opportunity to join a company with over 25 years experience of providing high quality advice and guidance, in-depth consultancy, business to business networking and knowledge sharing with the main purpose of building disability confidence. You will be coordinating the design and delivery of their annual events programme with responsibility for all event design and event logistics including speaker liaison, host management, marketing and events materials.
Key tasks and responsibilities:
- Implement and manage a robust project management process to ensure that all events and training interventions are delivered on time and with appropriate quality control measures in place.
- Lead on the design and content of all events in consultation with their internal subject experts.
- Ensure that their training and events programme delivers on budget, with a particular focus on monitoring expenditure.
- Execute the ‘host search’ to find and secure suitable venues for events whilst ensuring this is also a valuable experience for the host organisation.
- Undertake on-site “Venue Access Checks” as required ensuring all events are fully accessible.
- Maintain excellent relationships with speakers and trainers including setting deadlines for the receipt of materials and arranging travel and accommodation where necessary.
- Ensure that all event materials e.g. banners, laptops, printed materials are produced in an accessible format and arrive on time.
- Ensure all delegate dietary and access requirements are met in a sensitive and timely manner.
- Attend and manage events ensuring that delegates receive the highest possible standard of customer service.
- Source and book all suppliers including, staging, photography, lighting, catering, interpreters, information in an alternative format etc.
- Set up any Audio / Visual event elements on site, as required.
- Assist with the marketing of the training and events programme where required.
- Building rapport with Members to create revenue opportunities such as supporting membership renewal and upgrading to Partner Status.
- Keeping a record of relationships with members – e.g. Contact correspondence on the Company Information System (CIS)/database.
- Network with Members, Partners and other delegates at events and act swiftly to respond to opportunities.
- Assist with the sourcing of sponsorship for events.
- Promote the social and economic inclusion of disabled people through:
- The delivery of barrier free, disability-smart events.
- The serving of customers in a disability confident way.
- Carrying out access checks of event venues.
- Addressing delegate specific requirements in a timely manner including providing materials in alternative formats.
- Being an ambassador for the company and communicating key messages in conversation with Members, Partners and all delegates
- Working on a number of events and projects at the same time.
- Experience of event design and content.
- Proven experience of delivery.
The role is being recruited on a temporary basis with the potential for a longer term opportunity for candidates who are successful in the role. The role is paying £15.38 per hour. Please apply today!
We value diversity at TPP and welcome applications from all sections of the community.