£31,041 - 35,856 per year
about 4 years ago
This leading UK children’s charity is recruiting for a Senior Event Fundraiser to join its successful fundraising team, working with corporates and high net worth individuals and delivering a number of committee-led fundraising activities, including quiz nights, dinners and corporate events.You will also work on the charity’s flagship fundraising event and the UK’s largest event of its kind.
If you have corporate and/or major donor fundraising experience or you are looking to bridge in to one of these areas of fundraising from a challenge or community events role, then this role could be a great opportunity for you.
This role is initially being offered on a 1 year maternity cover contract.
The key responsibilities are:
- To create, manage and nurture personal, mutually beneficial relationships with existing high value supporters in order to maximise funds that will change the lives of the UK’s disadvantaged children and young people.
- To deliver three high value committee led events per annum, managing the budget and expenditure for these events, keeping up to date records and regular detailed reporting.
- To identify, research and drive growth to key regional events, through building relationships and securing new senior committee members.
The essential requirements for the post are:
- Demonstrable track record of continual achievement demonstrating growth of an event or giving portfolio in excess of £250K including personal experience of securing 5-6 figure gifts from events or HNWIs.
- Proven experience of networking and of developing and stewarding excellent personal relationships with senior external and internal stakeholders, donors and volunteers.
- To be able to write compelling cases for support and build excellent personal relationships with senior external and internal stakeholders, donors and volunteers.
- To be proficient in the use of Raiser’s Edge or equivalent database.
- To be willing to work flexibly and to travel across the UK.
Closing date: ASAP
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Lorraine on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to email@example.com quoting the ref.59285 in the subject line. All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
Plus, free training for fundraisers! All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP Recruitment receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Recruitment website www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher.