£41000.00 - £43000.00 per annum
15 days ago
This exciting permanent Senior Engineer role offers the opportunity for career progression and development in a medical Trade Union.
In your new role you will be responsible for the design and development of key business applications and websites and the maintenance of the websites and Intranet.
Some of your duties will include:
- Lead on the design and development of engaging user experiences
- Lead the integration of developed designs
- Design, code, test and debug of critical business and web applications in various programming languages
- Integration of systems
To excel in this role, you will have
- Experience in full lifecycle software development
- Excellent communications skills both written and verbal
Your new organisation will offer you a range of benefits including up to 32 days plus BH's, generous maternity, adoption, paternity, and shared parental leave packages and more!
If you are interested in applying for this role through TPP Recruitment, then please do so by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
We want you to have every opportunity to demonstrate your skills, ability and potential; please contact us if you require any assistance or adjustment so that we can help with making the application process work for you.