£75000.00 - £80000.00 per annum
7 months ago
TPP are delighted to be working with an organisation that work with healthcare providers and suppliers to improve patient safety, enhance clinical effectiveness and drive operational efficiencies.
As the Senior Engagement Manager you will report into the Head of Healthcare
Have you worked within a healthcare delivery role? Do you understand the digital world of healthcare? Do you consider yourself to be a strong infuencer?
This role would be covering Great Britain and Ireland. You could be away from home a couple of nights per week. There would also be some international travel from time to time to support on conferences.
This is a fantastic role and organisation for someone that is looking for progression opportunities.
The purpose of this role:
- To support and be accountable for the formulation and successful delivery of aligned business plans in order to meet identified strategic healthcare needs across the four national health authorities, their associated bodies and regulators.
Some of the key responsibilities:
- To facilitate and drive the Healthcare User Group in delivering value for all stakeholders, ensuring recognition of, and delivery against priorities;
- To coordinate national/regional activity with central organisations with support from other team members, ensuring that the organisation is seen as a reputable ongoing partner;
- To keep abreast of all relevant legislation and regulation within the pharmaceutical and medical devices arena;
- To develop effective standards-based solutions to problems raised by national bodies such as NHSBSA d, m+d and MHRA recall;
- To leverage clinical expertise and experience, enhancing the wider understanding of standards among senior clinical decision-makers as well as internal stakeholders;
- To support strategy and operational plans ensuring a consistent approach across teams;
- To support the Head of Healthcare in relevant global activity such as the Healthcare Interest Group and global healthcare conferences, including speaker acquisition and preparation;
- To develop the national approach to stakeholder engagement (e.g. CIOs) and maintain excellent relationships with key stakeholders;
- To support the development and delivery of healthcare events;
- To ensure continuous improvement of healthcare team activities by critically appraising our methods and outputs;
- To lead engagement with trade associations and similar organisations ensuring mutual value is gained from these relationships
Background and essential experience required for this role:
- Significant background in healthcare delivery, most likely supported by relevant clinical qualification(s);
- Established leader, having people management experience;
- Thrives on having a wide variety of activities to deliver;
- Ability to be strategic and willingness to examine detail where necessary;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with experience of representing an organisation in group environments and on stage;
- Curious and creative;
- Self-driven and willing to hold peers to account;
- Comfortable with ambiguity and able to make decisions in an environment which has competing priorities;
- Good business acumen - ability to identify the opportunities cross team;
- Experience in facilitating industry groups towards agreed solutions and outcomes;
- Highly focused on the understanding of stakeholder needs and developing approaches to meet their requirements;
- Proven track record of working collaboratively within cross-functional teams to deliver against strategic plans;
- Has a bias for action and delivery against clearly agreed action plans.
If you would like to express an interest in this opportunity please get in touch ASAP.