£30000.00 - £33000.00 per annum
8 months ago
TPP is currently working with a specialist health charity whose primary aim is to provide care and support to people living with a terminal illness in the UK.
They are seeking to hire a Senior E-Mail Marketing Executive to join their dedicated team. Reporting into the E-Mail Marketing Manager you will be responsible for the delivery and the ongoing optimisation of the charity's eCRM activity, which will include email and SMS marketing.
You will be responsible for getting involved in all elements of campaign planning, execution, build and optimisation.
Your duties and responsibilities will include :
- Lead the day to day delivery of the charity's email schedule, working closely with the E-Mail Marketing Manager to plan email delivery schedule across the charity's diverse campaigns.
- Lead on the email creative process from planning and concept formulation through to design, build and evaluation.
- Manage performance reporting and analysis. Producing reports and analysis for key stakeholders around campaign performance and use these to formulate recommendations and optimisation.
- 2+ years experience in a Marketing or Communications role with experience of planning and executing successful e-mail marketing campaigns.
- Experience of using marketing automation software.
- Previous experience of optimising a campaign and monitoring performance.
- Basic HTML coding experience.