City of London, London
£32000.00 - £36000.00 per annum
almost 2 years ago
A leading international development charity based in the heart of the city of London are actively seeking a Senior Direct Marketing Officer to work with them on a 12 month contract basis.
The position is required to lead on retention campaign management and delivery, including managing agencies - creative, mailing houses, telemarketing and to ensure campaigns are delivered on time and on budget.
Key tasks and responsibilities for this role will include:
* To design and develop direct marketing campaigns from creative concept, data selection, print and digital approval, ensuring all campaigns are within the charity's brand guidelines
* Use a data driven approach to develop, implement, monitor and evaluate retention campaigns, including cash appeals, regular giving upgrades, etc.
* Manage campaign budgets, ensuring regular monitoring and managing of income targets and expenditure, working closely with finance team
* Work closely with key fundraising and Communications colleagues, including supporter care and digital content teams to ensure campaign support and success
* To keep abreast of any developments in the Individual Giving sector, looking for best practise examples and potential growth opportunities to increase income
The successful candidate for this role will have extensive direct marketing experience with a proven track record in donor development and will be a results driven individual - able to achieve income targets, manage budgets and forecasting. Excellent interpersonal skills and strong verbal and written communication skills will also be vital for the successful completion of this role.
In return for your effective and smart continued work this charity offers a great salary and benefits package and a fantastic working environment working within a very collaborative team.
If this role sounds of firm interest to you and you have the previous necessary experience and required skill set then please submit to TPP Recruitment today your most up to date CV and contact details.